Cambium Networks Quality of Experience (QoE) is a software subscription solution that provides TCP acceleration, application-based traffic prioritization, rate limiting, denial of service detection and more. It helps service providers to know the RF health of their subscribers and optimize the network.
Key benefits of Cambium QoE:
- Improved customer satisfaction: QoE can help to improve customer satisfaction by reducing latency and delays in streaming video, gaming, and other applications.
- Reduced operational costs: QoE can help to reduce operational costs by reducing the number of support calls and by optimizing the use of network resources.
- Increased revenue: QoE can help to increase revenue by enabling service providers to offer a range of price points and service levels.
Cambium QoE is a powerful tool that can help service providers to improve the performance and reliability of their networks. It can help to improve customer satisfaction, reduce operational costs, and increase revenue.
Use cases for Cambium QoE:
- Broadband service providers: Broadband service providers can use QoE to improve the performance of their networks for streaming video, gaming, and other applications.
- Managed service providers: Managed service providers can use QoE to improve the performance of their networks for their customers.
- Mobile network operators: Mobile network operators can use QoE to improve the performance of their networks for mobile data users.
If you are a service provider, you should consider using Cambium QoE to improve the performance and reliability of your network.
Cambium QoE is available as a software subscription that can be deployed on Cambium Networks’ range of Wi-Fi and broadband access products.
Features of Cambium QoE:
- TCP acceleration: TCP acceleration can improve the performance of applications that use TCP by reducing latency and improving throughput.
- Application-based traffic prioritization: Application-based traffic prioritization can ensure that critical applications, such as VoIP and video conferencing, receive the bandwidth they need.
- Rate limiting: Rate limiting can be used to prevent users from consuming too much bandwidth and affecting the performance of other users.
- Denial of service detection: Denial of service (DoS) detection can help to identify and mitigate DoS attacks.