The Flex4G-10000 is an E-band (70/80GHz) millimeter wave system that delivers up to 9.7Gbps capacity, 256 bit AES encryption for highest data security, and the highest system gain in the industry to ensure maximum throughput at the longest distances. The Flex4G-10000 offers mobile network operators a much lower cost alternative to fiber in macro/cell backhaul and fronthaul for Centralized Radio Access (C-RAN) networks, supporting up to CPRI Mode 7 (9830.4Mbps), while offering ISPs, Enterprises, and Government agencies a much lower cost alternative to fiber.
- 9.7 Gbps data rate per 1+0 radio
- 1+0, 1+1 HSB, 2+0 configuration support
- Adaptive Code Modulation from QPSK through 256QAM
- 500, 1000, and 2000MHz bandwidth support
- SONET/SDH & CPRI interfaces including support up to CPRI Mode 7 (9830.4Mbps) for C-RAN networks
- Highest bit/Hz spectral efficiency at the longest link distances
- Outstanding RF performance benefiting from highly integrated architecture