The BreadCrumb ME4 is a mid-level BreadCrumb solution and is an ideal alternative for adding wireless infrastructure and mobile nodes into existing network. This system can be deployed in a variety of wired and wireless platforms such as LTE, satellite, and Wi-Fi.
The BreadCrumb ME4 contains two transceivers and up to four external antenna ports.
- Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- Multiple transceiver configurations for high levels of network reliability, redundancy and diversity, and fewer problems due to interference, congestion, and equipment outages
- Radio frequencies – 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz and others
Two antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output), substantially increasing the capacity of a transceiver
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication (list of options on page 3)
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged and environmentally sealed enclosure
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications