The BreadCrumb LX5 is Rajant’s premier BreadCrumb solution and is recommended for building and expanding core mesh infrastructures. With the most transceivers and antenna ports, this system is engineered to form a rock-solid foundation that allows your mesh network to provide continuous communications between people and assets.
The BreadCrumb LX5 contains up to four transceivers and six antenna ports, and provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications.
- Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- Multiple transceiver configurations for high levels of network reliability, redundancy and diversity, and fewer problems due to interference, congestion, and equipment outages
- Multiple radio frequencies – 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz as well as military, licensed, public service, and other proprietary radio frequencies
- Multiple antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output), substantially increasing the capacity of transceivers
- Support for several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Rugged and environmentally sealed enclosures
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications