BC|Commander is Rajant’s feature-rich monitoring and management application for wireless mesh networks built with Rajant BreadCrumb wireless devices. The software helps you configure, monitor, and manage individual BreadCrumbs or groups of BreadCrumbs. Available for both Microsoft® Windows® and Linux® workstations, BC|Commander provides a global view of your network through an easy-to-use, intuitive graphical user interface and offers many advanced features that are helpful for deploying and managing large or complex networks. The system uses a secure encrypted link to each BreadCrumb to protect your network information.
- Point-and-click configuration of multiple BreadCrumbs simultaneously
- Remote firmware updates on multiple BreadCrumbs simultaneously
- Real-time tabular views of the network with customizable columns
- Real-time topological views with a number of network graph layout options such as circle and bullseye layouts
- Wireless client displays showing information such as which Wi-Fi clients are associated with which BreadCrumbs and real-time roaming of those clients
- Configuration of wireless encryption and authentication (up to WPA / WPA2 Enterprise / 802.11i Enterprise)