We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will ensure that there is a significant year on year revenue and profit growth in a defined territory. To target and generate a high level key touch account/project business and self maintained end users.
– Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income channels for Minerva.
– Presenting Minerva to potential Partners through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails
– Responsible for your own lead generation and meeting setting
– Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; negotiation; close and handover to Customer Service Representative
– Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Minerva are captured and explored
– You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self-manage, support is available by the managing and sales directors for complex large pitches and strategies
– As a representative of Minerva at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts
– Managing and maintaining a pipeline and ensuring all sales administration is current using CRM software
– Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following Minerva procedure
– A thorough understanding of Partners objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives
– Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
– You will effectively interact with other departments including the account management and technical team when handing over opportunities ensuring you fully and correctly brief in all aspects of the sale
– Keeping abreast of issues affecting distribution companies and the products that Minerva distribute and collecting competitor intelligence
– Ensuring Minerva remains proactive and responsive to prospective Partners
Professionally qualified with previous experience of:
– Experience in Two Way Radio and Wireless desirable.
– Excellent understanding and implementation of MEA Sales and Channel.
– Excellent customer relationship skills within diverse geography
– UAE Driving licence and car essential.
We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of the MEA market, excellent English a must. Excellent interpersonal skills utilised whilst employed in a variety of responsible positions within the communications industry. Hard working, flexible with vast experience of operating within a customer focused environment. Self-disciplined, highly conscientious and fully committed to achieving company goals with a strong ability to deliver within challenging timescales. The applicant should be personally highly organised and should not be afraid to take initiative and make independent decisions. Successful candidate will receive a basic salary plus commission.
When applying for this job please mention ‘MIN BDM’ in your application. This will show us that you have read the full job advert. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.