ASTRO® 25 Trunking
GTR 8000 Expandable Site Subsystem (ESS), Motorola’s premier turnkey RF site design, provides the optimal P25 trunking solution for easy installation and high availability. All base radios, networking equipment, timing and frequency distribution, RF combining and multi-coupler equipment are factory integrated into a single rack or cabinet.
ASTRO® 25 Data
Motorola’s Integrated Voice and Data (IV&D) in ASTRO® 25 trunking and conventional systems as well as High Performance Data (HPD) are supported by the GTR 8000. Voice and data transmissions switch dynamically on the same base radio for ease of use.
ASTRO® 25 & Analog Conventional
Motorola’s Conventional channel solutions range from small single repeater sites to wide-area coverage voting and simulcast systems. The GTR 8000 Base Radio’s high performing analog capabilities enable narrow-banding migrations that maximize audio performance.
The GTR 8000 base radio supports 3600 trunking operation, enabling new future-ready base radios to be added to existing SmartZone systems with SmartX. The GTR 8000 is software upgradeable to P25 trunking when the time is right to migrate to P25. 3600 trunking operation is available on both simulcast and IntelliRepeater systems, in either analog or digital mode.
• P25 Conventional and Trunking, 3600 Trunking, Analog Conventional
• Site Repeater, Voting, Simulcast and Multicast Configurations
• ASTRO® 25 Integrated Voice & Data (IV&D)
• High Performance Data (HPD)
• 900 MHz (ESS Only)
• 700/800 MHz
• UHF Range 2 (435-524 MHz)
• UHF Range 1 (380-435 MHz)
• VHF (136-174 MHz)
• Analog FM (12.5kHz, 25kHz)
• Linear Simulcast
• P25 FDMA (C4FM)
• P25 TDMA (6.25kHz Trunking Only)
• Mixed Mode Analog/Digital
• V.24 Digital (Motorola DIU and ASTRO-TAC 3000 interfaces)
• Analog Wireline (2-wire, 4-wire or 8-wire)